Call for Abstract
8th World congress on Big Data, Computer science, Analytics and Data Mining, will be organized around the theme “Innovations to Excel In The Future Modem Technology”
Big Data 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Big Data 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
There are three important categories in Computer Science: structuring and assembling programming; creating powerful approaches to take care of issues in processing; and making better approaches to use PCs just as to address difficulties in the field, for example, PC vision, apply autonomy, or advanced crime scene investigation.
Information Technology is a business segment concentrated on processing and including hardware, software, media communications, and whatever else managing information transmittal.
- Track 1-1Communication and security
- Track 1-2Networking
- Track 1-3Programming languages and compilers
- Track 1-4Cyber, System and Network Security and Forensics
- Track 1-5Data Management and Analytics
Big Data Analytics includes examining, changing, purging and demonstrating information. The Big Data significantly manages handling and breaking down massive measures of information utilizing Hadoop innovation. Data Science includes the execution of various phases of analytics activities, for example, information control, representation and prescient model structure utilizing R programming.
- Track 2-1Big data lakes
- Track 2-2Hadoop: The new enterprise data operating system
- Track 2-3Data Visualization.
Big data architecture is intended to deal with the ingestion, handling, and investigation of information that is excessively enormous or complex for traditional database frameworks.
Few most commonly used technologies of big data are:
- The Hadoop Ecosystem
- Apache Spark
- NoSQL Databases
Big data applications in present world:
- Big Data in Retail
- Big Data in Healthcare
- Big Data in Education
- Big Data in E-commerce
- Big Data in Media and Entertainment
- Big Data in Finance
- Big Data in Travel Industry
- Big Data in Telecom
- Big Data in Automobile
A data model is a strategy by which we can compose and store data. Similarly as the Dewey Decimal System composes the books in a library, a data model encourages us and arranges data as per administration, access, and use.
Big Data is information so huge that it doesn't fit in the primary memory of a solitary machine, and the need to process big data by proficient algorithms emerges in Internet search; organize traffic observing, AI, logical figuring, signal handling, and a few different regions. Few normally utilized algorithms are:
- K-Means Clustering Algorithm
- Association Rule Mining Algorithm
- Linear Regression Algorithms
- Logistic Regression Algorithms
- Support vector machine (SVM)
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the reproduction of human insight forms by machines, particularly PC frameworks. Artificial intelligence (AI) is wide-running part of computer science concerned about building brilliant machines fit for performing assignments the commonly require human knowledge. Machine learning is a region of PC information that enables workstations to learn without presence expressly customized. Machine learning is a utilization of AI.
- Track 5-1Neural Networks
- Track 5-2Evolutionary Computation
- Track 5-3Robotics
- Track 5-4Supervised Machine Learning
- Track 5-5Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Track 5-6Reinforcement Learning
Data mining is a procedure utilized by organizations to transform crude information into helpful data. Cloud computing are usually described in two ways. Neither based on deployment model, or on service that the cloud is offering. The usage of data mining strategies through Cloud computing will enable the clients to recover important data from practically incorporated information distribution center that diminishes the expenses of framework and capacity.
- Track 6-1Data Spectroscopic Clustering
- Track 6-2Parallel Spectral Clustering in Distributed System
- Track 6-3Asymmetric spectral clustering
- Track 6-4Security and integrity
- Track 6-5Privacy in multi-tenancy clouds
The idea of data warehousing was presented in 1988 by Barry Devlin and Paul Murphy. Data warehousing is utilized to give more prominent knowledge into the presentation of an organization by contrasting information united from numerous heterogeneous source.
The work of data management has a wide degree, covering variables, for example, how to
- Create, access, and update data over a differing information level
- Store information over different mists and on premises
- Give high accessibility and disaster recovery
- Use data in a developing assortment of applications, investigation, and calculations
- Guarantee data protection and security
- Archive and destroy data as per maintenance timetables and consistence necessities
- Track 7-1BI software
- Track 7-2Compliance reporting software
- Track 7-3Database & Storage Management
- Track 7-4Data Integration and Inter-operability
In data innovation, scalability (frequently spelled scalability) appears to have uses: it is the capacity of a PC application or item (hardware or software) to keep on working great when it (or its specific situation) is changed in size or volume in order to meet a client need.
Mobile Computing is an advancement that permits transmission of data, voice and video by methods for a PC or some other remote empowered gadget without being related with a fixed physical association. The major thought includes
- Mobile correspondence
- Mobile equipment
- Mobile programming
By 2020, we can hope to see more than 20 billion dynamic IoT (Internet of Things) gadgets. In addition, 75% of associations will be hindered from accomplishing the full advantages of IoT because of an absence of experts in the data science field.
Autonomous systems use data accumulated from sensors to settle on free choices and afterward follow up on them utilizing relating actuators. An agent is a framework arranged in, and part of, a specialized or regular habitat, which senses in some way that environment, and follows up on it in quest for its own plan.
- Track 9-1Analytics & Strategy
- Track 9-2Analytics & Organizational Culture
Computer Graphics is a term which includes everything that exists on computer and isn't sound and content. We can characterize computer graphics as a specialty of drawing pictures, lines, graphs, figures, and so forth. Multimedia is nothing but the processing and presentation of data in a more organized and reasonable way utilizing more than one media, for example, content, illustrations, liveliness, sound and video.
- Track 10-1raster (composed of pixels)
- Track 10-2vector (composed of paths)
Software Engineer builds up a software systems part which will be joined with parts composed by various software systems specialists to make a framework. Programming is basically a solitary individual movement. Programming Engineering is essentially a group action. Programming is basically one side of software system improvement.
- Track 11-1Business software
- Track 11-2Accounting software
- Track 11-3Avionics software
- Track 11-4Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) software
The idea of "Homeland Security" extends and recombines responsibilities of government organizations and substances. As indicated by Homeland security examines the U.S. government Homeland Security and Homeland security incorporates 187 administrative offices and departments. Data analysis has numerous aspects and approaches, enveloping assorted procedures under an assortment of names, and is utilized in various business, science, and sociology spaces. In the present business world, data analysis assumes a job in settling on choices increasingly logical and helping organizations work all the more successfully.
- Track 12-1Border Security
- Track 12-2Critical Infrastructure Security
- Track 12-3Science and technology
The concept of the integrated system is utilized in systems engineering. Systems investigation and tasks research and assumes a significant role in the frameworks approach in different fields of science, innovation, and the national economy. A distributed systems permits resource sharing, including programming by systems associated with the network. Examples of distributed systems/uses of distributed computing: Intranets, Internet, WWW, email.
Cyber Security ensures the information and integrity of computing resources having a place with or associating with an organization network. Its motivation is to guard those advantages against all risk entertainers all through the whole life cycle of a cyber-attack. Privacy, trust and security are intently intertwined, as are law and ethics. Data privacy (or information privacy or data protection) is about access, use and assortment of information, and the information subject's legal right to the information. This alludes to: Freedom from unapproved access to private data.
- Track 14-1Bot Detection using Network Traffic Analysis
- Track 14-2Cold boot attacks on encryption keys
Mechatronics manages just the mechanical and gadgets parts of making machines whereas Robotics manages the general procedure of making robots (or automatons which can be characterized as machines which can carry out specific responsibilities all alone). Automation is a subset of apply autonomy where the center is to cause a robot to do a specified repetitive task.
- Track 15-1human-robot interface
- Track 15-2Aerial Robotics
- Track 15-3Bio Robotics
Humanoid robots are presently utilized as research devices in several scientific areas. Scientists study the human body structure and conduct (biomechanics) to build humanoid robots. In planning and control, the fundamental contrast among humanoids and different sorts of robots (like mechanical ones) is that the development of the robot must be human-like, utilizing legged locomotion, particularly biped gait.
- Track 16-1 Humanoid Service Robots
- Track 16-2 Humanoid Robots as Research Tools
- Track 16-3Cognition and Social Interaction
It is the usage of the existence sciences, physical sciences, arithmetic and building standards to describe and handle issues in science, arrangement, therapeutic administrations and various fields. It joins Biomaterial and Nano advancement, Bio-therapeutic miniaturized scale devices, Micro structure, biomedical planning and Development of biomechanics for human life structures.
- Track 17-1Surgical Instruments and Medical Devices
- Track 17-2Tissue Engineering
- Track 17-3Computational Modelling
Cognitive Computing portrays technologies that depend on the scientific standards behind artificial intelligence and signal processing, encompassing machine self-learning, human-PC cooperation, regular language handling, data mining & more.
Neural network, a PC program that works in a way propelled by the normal neural networks in the brain. The target of such fake neural networks is to perform such cognitive functions as problem solving and AI.
- Track 18-1Radial Basis Function Neural Network
- Track 18-2Feedforward Neural Network – Artificial Neuron
- Track 18-3Multilayer Perceptron
virtual reality (VR) is a simulated experience that can be like or totally unique in relation to this present reality. Uses of virtual reality can include entertainment (for example gaming) and educational purposes (for example medicinal or military training). Other, particular sorts of VR style innovation includes augmented reality and mixed reality.
- Track 19-1Engineering and robotics
- Track 19-2Digital marketing
- Track 19-3Flight and vehicular applications
A Wireless sensor system can be characterized as a network of devices that can impart the data accumulated from an observed field through wireless connections. The information is sent through different nodes, and with a gateway, the information is associated with different networks like wireless Ethernet.
- Track 20-1Location awareness and safety
- Track 20-2Industrial tracking and visibility
- Track 20-3Distribution supply chain and logistics